Paris is burning

by - sexta-feira, janeiro 02, 2009


"All of the boys and the girls here in Paris
See to the night without sight but with madness
I can’t keep up, I’m a wreck but I want it
Tell me the truth, is it love or just Paris
(...)
Kids in the street drinking wine on the sidewalk
Saving the plans that we make ‘till it’s night time
Give me your glass, it’s your last, you’re too wasted
Give me one too, cos I’m new and need tasting"

Ladyhawke - "Paris is burning" (2008)


Vamos. Temos tudo para partir. Vamos ver as luzes de Paris. Tudo o que precisamos é de um copo de vinho, e estamos lá. Olhamos à volta, e vemos os rostos sorridentes, e não sabemos se o motivo da felicidade será a vida, ou simplesmente Paris. Vamos ser em Paris. Vamos ter um sentido lá, porque é Paris. Toda a noite.

You May Also Like

1 comentários